Deadline? What Deadline?

Hello, again!! 👋
As we all know, turns out the endless pandemic gives me a lot of spare time. And with that spare time, I've come up with new exciting ideas. I've learned that I can accomplish a lot more at home. And what can I say, not having to waste my time in traffic doesn't hurt.

One of my early projects is #dreameshliving. I've been sketching and designing shelves and boxes, and going through trials and errors until I've finally figured out the perfect formula. And my, my, not having a deadline is a joy to behold!

These shelves and boxes are perfect for all sorts of stuff! Books, toys, plants, or whatever. Plus, they look fun, and they fit small spaces! What more can you ask, right?

So I'm happy to announce that these shelves and boxes are ready to order. All colors are fully customizable, just reach me on Instagram or by email.

Stay home and stay safe 💓


For more info, please don't hesitate to reach me at

or 
DM me on Instagram @_Dreamesh

💓💓

Comments

Popular Posts