A Special 75th Birthday

We all pray for long and healthy lives. And to be able to grow old and celebrate with the ones you love is a huge blessing. 

Last week, I did a project for a 75th birthday party. This special celebration required a special backdrop for the stage, and a photo booth for family and friends.
For the backdrop, I prepared a marble pattern backsplash and paper flowers and leaves. These pink, white, golden and silver flowers with golden leaves were arranged to frame the backdrop. The colors worked perfectly with the marble pattern.
Then, I added stands on each side of the backdrop where I put white lanterns and vases with flowers on them. 
As for the podium, a simple white linen with white flower arrangement on top would be elegant enough for this decor.
Now we move on to the photo booth. For this, I installed pink striped backdrop over a brown carpet, and installed more flowers on it. It makes me happy to realize that this is where family and friends would create more memories celebrating the birthday of a loved one.

 To be able to live a long and healthy life is a great blessing. These moments deserve proper celebration, not just as a way to celebrate with family and friends, but also as a gesture of gratitude and as a reminder to always count your blessing. It's always an honor for me to be a part of these events.

I wish us long, happy, and healthy lives. And more celebrations, please. 🎈



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓

Comments

Popular Posts