Your Friendly Neighborhood Decor Rental


 Hello!

During this pandemic, I always encourage people to celebrate at home. There are ways to go all out in the comfort of your own home, and I'm about to hand you the easiest solution; ME! 😝

In order to survive (and survive we shall), I provide decor rental service customized for your requested theme. We will provide you the props, complete with how-to-assemble video, and send them your way.  This way, you can go all out without a fuss and the whole family will enjoy it. Easy peasy!
And if you want to go bigger, my team is ready to assist. The props will be assembled outside of your home by my team, and you can take them inside when they're done. 
I believe everybody can decorate, so it's time to put your decorating skills into action and enjoy it with your family.🎈🎈
Stay home, and stay safe.


For more inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💗

Comments

Popular Posts