Ghoulish Vin+

This month, I took on a decorating project for Vin+ for the upcoming Halloween. They wanted to bring out the spooky side of the place on this ghoulish month, so that's what I did.
I brought out the big guns for the opening scene; the jack o'lanterns, the spooky gravestones, and of course, the vampire coffin. I strongly suggest avoiding the coffin and restraining oneself from opening it. And I won't tell you where I got those gravestones. 😵
 For the witches who might come to visit, I prepared some extra broomsticks and witch hats. Who knows, maybe some of them forgot to bring their brooms and hats.
To darken the place even more, I put up a graveyard backdrop and covered the place in cobwebs. The cobwebs helped create that haunted house look and let's be honest, what's creepier than a graveyard, right?
 And to complete this spooky setting, I let the ghouls come out and play. They're going to be there welcoming you throughout this haunted month.
So enjoy your horror movies and let's hope the ghosts, ghouls, and goblins don't find you.


👻🎃Happy Halloween, Everyone!🎃👻

Comments

Popular Posts