What you need: Paper (I used buffalo card paper in soft pastel colors), scissors, glue gun.
How to make:
1. Make a petal pattern of your choice. My petals shaped like an ice cream cone. Now make them in graduating sizes as many as you want. It depends how many flowers and layers you want. Now cut the petals. My tip: cut through as many pieces of paper as you can in one go to save time.
2. Curl the top ends of the petals. I curled my petals backwards using a big marker. Then fold the bottom part of the petals upwards and slice through the center of the folded paper.
3. Make circles from the cardboard paper to be the base of your flower. The size of the circle should be proportionate to the size of your petals.
4. Start gluing the largest petals first by adding glue to the bottom of your paper flap and glue to the edges circle. Carry on slightly overlapping on another until the circle is covered (it usually needs 6 to 7 big petals).
5. Continue the inner second row with the smaller petals and so on till the center of the flower is full.
6. For the leaves: cut out leaf shapes from green paper and fold vertically in half.
7. Now all you need is to arrange the flowers exactly how you want them!
POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA