Mix and Match Hampers!

Hey guys!!

Naturally, my arms got tired from all the cooking and my head was starting to feel dizzy. Bottom line is, I was overwhelmed with all the orders coming in and I needed a break. πŸ˜…

So, I'm going to create a diversion here and offer new hamper set. πŸ˜„
It's a mix and match your own hamper. The set includes a pouf, a mini prayer mat, and if you want, an additional custom tray. You can freely mix and match the pouf and prayer mat to your liking.

The pouf is 35 cm in diameter, and 25 cm thick. And the mini prayer mat is small and light, it's very practical to take with you anywhere.

Interested?

As always, you're welcome to contact me on my Instagram DM @_dreamesh,
or email me at adreamesh@yahoo.com.

Stay safe and healthy, and much love from meπŸ’“





Comments

Popular Posts