Dreamesh DIY Club: Lemons and Flowers

Hello! 

Last Sunday my second workshop went smoothly. This has been such a mood lifter for me. Usually for a week after class, my mood improves considerably 😁. Seeing everybody's enthusiasm is a huge consolation throughout these hard times. And maybe this is one of the reasons why my husband genuinely supports this workshop 😅.

In this second paint-your-own terracotta pot class, I created a different pattern of lemons and flowers. This workshop bundle included: 1 terracotta pot (15 cm diameter), 1 set of paint and paintbrush, 1 template and permanent marker. And you could choose to get an extra pot cover or a smaller terracotta pot.

Again, thanks to my wonderful husband who supports me each class by being the DJ / runner / zoom technician. I literally couldn't have done it without you 😌.




My next class will be on November 29th. This time we will paint on hanging pot and we'll be painting terrazzo pattern. Since I'm quite new in this online workshop business, so only limited spots are available for now. Intrigued? Book your spot now and I'll see you there!

For more information about my workshops please don't hesitate to reach me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

OR

you can DM me on my Instagram @_dreamesh

💗

Comments

Popular Posts