A Purple Soiree with TRESemme

Last week, I decorated a gathering event for TRESemme. They were launching new color radiance and repair product and the theme was black and purple. The venue had lots of windows and the natural light was perfect for the occasion.
 For the table setting, I used purple runner over black table linen. Then, purple flowers with a bit of pink among them were set up on the table. I also combined vases in various shapes with bronze colored geometric frames. 
To complete the table setting, I decorated the chairs with purple tulle sash. These colors matched the color theme perfectly and the black table linen made all the other colors pop out.
 Since this was a product launch event, the products needed to be put on display. First, I covered the table with the same combination of purple runner over black table linen. When displaying a product, I always use subtle or neutral colored props so as not to dominate or to clash with the product's color scheme. So for this one, I used white and silver props. And for splashes of colors, I added vases with purple and pink flowers.

And Voila! 

I don't know about you, but seeing all these hair products and getting a whiff of their great smelling scent, made me want to pamper my self.



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓



Comments

Popular Posts