The Last Post of the Year

Hello to the last day of 2019!
And I'm also saying hello to a new decade 👋

Two-thousand-nineteen have brought me a lot of joy. My family and I moved to a new home where we're creating more family memories. My decorating skills were put to the test, but in the end we're all quite happy with the results. 
And as for family, with our family's busy schedule, and my decorating projects, we were able to find time for numerous family trips. And also, a fun girls trip for me and my best friend. Time management is key, people!

This year, my work got bigger, heavier, but definitely better. With the support from my team, I was able to take on bigger projects with all kinds of theme. 

Product launchings, press events, corporate events....
Birthdays, family gatherings..
And many other events. Oh and here's me decorating for one of those events. Hello! 👋
There were beautiful weddings we attended to, fun birthdays, anniversaries, and other family celebration. My family and I are very grateful for this year, and we wish you a healthy, wonderful, prosperous, and happy new year. For 2020, and many years to come.

🎇HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE RAMADHANAS!!🎇

Comments

Popular Posts