Hijup x Tencel

 This December, I got to work with one of my favorite and loyal clients; Hijup!
They're collaborating with Tencel Indonesia on sustainable living and I'm totally on board.

This event took place at Lalla, Jakarta. The venue was perfect for green and natural themed decor we were aiming for.
 For this event's decor, we used a lot of green and what's great, they're rented potted plants. They preferred to rent so no plant goes to waste. 
So, I put all my clay pots, ceramic pots, glass pots, and all other pots to work. All I needed to focus on was to produce as little waste as possible.

I used wooden panels for the backdrop to match all the greens. The green boxes were prepared for Tencel's sustainable products which can be turned to compost. And the printed slogans were done on fabric so they can be re-used. Then I framed them with wooden frame and green leaves.
 For the table setting, I used more green leaves and flowers. I loved seeing all the greens and I felt refreshed instantly.

I'm grateful that I got to be a part of this. I did not just land on a great project, I also learnt a thing or two about sustainable living. This was a great project to end the year, and sustainable living is a great way to start in the new year, and for years to come.

I say YES to zero waste!




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓



Comments

Popular Posts