Nespresso's Festive Nordic Limited Edition

 Nespresso launched Festive Nordic Limited Edition pack for this year's festive season earlier this week, and I had the privilege to spice up their gathering event decor.

So, here we go..
 For this project, custom backdrops were produced. These backdrops were printed with their packaging's pattern design. And to increase product awareness, they were displayed in the product display section.

For the decor, I used gold and bronze to match their product colors. These colors gave subtle but elegant feeling to the decor.

I combined bronze and glass vases, and filled them with white flowers, cotton plants, green leaves, and bronze paper leaves.

The vase combination worked perfectly for the product display and table setting. The color coordination complemented the product colors without dominating the whole scene.

This type of decor is perfect for coffee product events. It's eye opening while giving you a warm feeling.

Now hand me my coffee!




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓






Comments

Popular Posts