Two Hundred and Forty Paper Flowers

Last week I landed on a big project for BCA. They were organizing a Customer Appreciation 2019 event. This project included A LOT of paper flowers and I was doubtful at first that I would be able to finish it on time.
But hey, I did it!

First, let me highlight the amount of flowers needed for this project.

 240 

Two hundred and forty paper flowers is no joke, my friend. I had to outsource workforce from a place far, far, away. And because the amount is monumental, I had to drive to and fro THREE times.

Well anyway, the project consisted of a photo backdrop, and a stage backdrop. Both of which required to be decorated with the paper flowers. So, my team and I started really early (like at the crack of dawn) to get things finished on time.

Thank God the paper flowers were safely transported to the venue. And then, the installation process begun. 

With the tremendous amount of agility from my team (and flowers), the project was finally done! I was very happy with the results. Big efforts, big results, people! Woo hoo!
(Sorry, got too excited for a bit there)

 For the cherry on top I added another layer of flowers (real ones) for the front of the stages. The sunflowers were particularly looking fresh and happy 🌻. Just like I did by the end of this project.
🌼🌻🌼🌻See you soon!🌼🌻🌼🌻




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts