Facebook Gathering Event



🌞🌞Hello Weekend!🌞🌞


Facebook was having a gathering event last week and they asked me to decorate the venue. The color scheme was bright colors.

I started with decorating the photo backdrop with colorful balloons and paper fringes. And then I added them on the ceilings and the food stalls. The color combination made the room feel so much brighter and more fun. 

 The colors really popped out combined with the mostly wooden and neutral colored backgrounds.


I did this style of decor once before, but it was outdoors. Indoors, I find that this style fits just as good and just as fun. As a decorator, it always amazes me how the simplest things can really brighten up a space.

Happy to work with you, Facebook!



For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to email me at
adreamesh@yahoo.com
πŸ’“

Comments

Popular Posts