Our France Trip

It has always been a dream to bring my kids to the land I was born in. Visiting France with my little family has always been on my bucket list, so when the timing was right we went straight ahead and booked tickets. Although this was one of the longest flights for the kids, they proved us they were pros - making us very proud (and relieved) parents! This trip was extra special since we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary right there in the city of lights.
Here are some photos of the whole trip if you would like to see. Due to the many photos we took, I will break down the photos according to the sights, food, and street photos. Do enjoy!

SIGHTS

Disneyland Paris
The happiest place on earth! Traveling with the kids meant there was no way we could pass Disneyland, right?!



Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
The natural history museum was awesome! Of course the kids enjoyed the dinosour skeletons and everything in between. It was a great educational visit for the kids.


Museé Du Louvre
A destination surely not to miss. I could just stare at the art here all day long. I was surprised the kids held on for quite a long time at the museum. I guess they were in to it as much as I was.








Le Trianon
I got a chance to see The Avalanches that were playing in town. One of my favorite bands from my younger years. Boy, was it such a bonus!

Parc Andre Citroen
We queued one whole hour to get on the hot air balloon. As it was our turn to climb in, the wind was blowing really hard so they had to close down for the day. Such a bummer but sure it's better to be safe than sorry, right? Posing in front of the hot air balloon will have to do.


Notre Dame
Seeing the grand cathedral on a bright sunny day was perfect!





Arc De Triomphe 

FOOD
France and its food... too many dishes to try, so little time. Here's some of the places we dined in. All delish, of course!

Caramel Sarrasin   


CHEZ PAPA Bastille
This feast was out last in the city. 


Mian Fan Mogador
Probably the best bibimbap in town!


Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel Tower
A special dinner this was. Celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary inside cities greatest landmark.  Cheers to many more years or marriage!

L’As du Fallafel
A delicious tourist trap!

Au General La Fayette
Another feast that we deserved and longed for after a long day of strolling and shopping ;)



STREETS
Oh the pretty streets of Paris!

 Picnic-ing every chance we can!

Opera Garnier

La Duree Madeleine

Montmartre



Jardin du Luxembourg


La Vallee Village

This city has never failed to make me fall in love, over and over again. The ambiance, the people, the museums, the gardens, even the metro and the undecisive weather. I promise we'll come back here and maybe stay a bit longer ;)

Comments

Popular Posts