The split leaves also worked great to enhance that tropical theme, don’t you think? Below is the tutorial for those paper tissue rosettes while you can see the tutorial for my honeycombs here (link).
DIY Tissue Paper Rosettes
What you need:
Tissue paper, scissors, stapler
How to make:
1. For one rosette, you will need 4 sheets of tissue paper. Start with two sheets of tissue paper on top of the other and start folding them approximately 2 cm upwards and under starting from the bottom part.
2. When all folded and forms a long piece, fold in half
3. Cut the edges shaping a petal
4. Stapler the bottom part and open the fan. Stapler the outer petal edges together to shape a half of a circle.
5. Repeat to shape another half circle and then stapler the outer petals together to form a round fan. Done!
6. Don’t forget to attach some string if you want to hang it in your room or over your door.
POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA