Sunday, March 20, 2016

Laiqa Party

I was honored to decorate for Laiqa Magazines’s third anniversary. It was a Kinfolk themed party and I was so excited to add details to this unique theme. I did the table settings and designed the clothes display, which turned out quite pretty I must say.

A lot of ivy leaves were present as I used them for the clothes decorations and details behind the chairs. And I chose sack clothes because they made a huge statement on the tables. It gave that rustic feeling throughout the whole ambiance.

My most fave project was the bar as they were very much empty before I filled the island with flowers in white, green, and yellow pallate. I thought they matched the whole theme and room perfectly.
Little did I know that this was also their farewell since Laiqa Magazine is changing its name to Hijup Magazine online. So again, I was so glad to be a part of this piece of Indonesian media history.


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...