How to make:
1. Cut your string in the length you want. Some kids made extra long necklaces. Note: the longer the necklace the more space you get to decorate with.
2. Start cutting out shapes you want to place on your necklace. It can be a circle, square, rectangle, etc. Note that the shapes will be folded in two when attached to the cord string. So a circle will look half circle, a square will look rectangle and a rectangle will be more like a square.
3. Cut a pair for each shape you choose to place symmetrical on your necklace. Actually, it doesn’t have to be balanced. Just be creative and do as you wish!
4. Now time to glue! Fold the pieces with the cord in the middle and glue the felt together. Keep on going till you get the shapes in its places.
5. Last, tie a knot to the end of the cord and your necklace is ready to wear!
POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA