2. Secure the cylinders to the corners of the rectangle box with tape. It doesn’t matter which way the box is facing because I glued windows and doors for both sides of the piñata. Oh, don’t forget to leave a flap open to fill the piñata with candy. Lastly, stick the wider cylinder to the center of the box.
3. Make a hole on the right and left side of the castle to tie some string for you to hang the piñata later.
4. Now to decorate, cut strips of crepe paper in your choice of color into fringes and stick all around the box and towers with glue.
5. For the top of the tower, I cut silver cardboard in half of circle shape, curved into a cone shape, and glued it in place. Tape them on top of the towers when done.
6. For the finishing touch, I cut out windows and large doors using silver cardboard and glued them where I think they’re best seen. Et voila, it’s done!
POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA