Vote dreamesh!

DIY Blog Awards 2017

Saturday, February 9, 2013

a silver and gold dessert table for NOVA.

last week was my busy week. NOVA offered me to contribute craft projects for their 25th anniversary issue, so of course i jumped at the chance. at first, they just wanted me to make various cake toppers and decorate several lanterns. but since i was in the mood for a dessert table, i proposed my concept and they agreed! they only asked me to add some sparkles, hence the color silver and gold. the preparation was crazy but let me tell you, i think it was all worth it.










i love the result so much, am planning to keep the paper wheels for kutri's 1st birthday. i want to incorporate them with the theme we've (or was it just me?) chosen for her.  

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with silver and gold dessert table idea. The decoration part is just fantabulous and I won’t mind using this for my daughter’s first birthday bash. I have already booked one of best Venues in NYC for this bash and was in need of theme ideas. Gratitude for this brilliant share!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...