this long weekend.

why don't we all go camping. with style. but if it's up to me, i prefer a teepee over a tent. and i want it built inside our house. you see, am not really the outdoorsy type of girl.

so i love the idea of sara hicks malone's playroom, found via design*sponge. but i will surely be decorating with a more palyful teepee.

exactly like suki's pikku kukan tiipii, found via bloesem kids. and don't forget to decorate with the matching rug.

diamond towers printed rug from urban outfitters.and of course, the campers have to pack their things in this multi super stasher from annie larson online store.

and wear this acrylic bunting necklace from eden & eden throughout the night. and day. i see triangular shape everywhere *heart*.

Comments

  1. as I was a kid my best friend and I used to play inside the house with her wigwam/teepee. this post really remind me of her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts