Tokopedia x Teman Bumil



Hello, February!

Last week, I had the pleasure of decorating a launching event for a collaboration between Tokopedia and Teman Bumil app.
It involved a majestic photo booth (which I was very proud of), and a lot of leaves with splashes of purple, pink, and green.

The event's color theme was purple and green, so I made paper leaves in various shades of green, and use purple for the background. 

I installed balloons in shades of green, pink, and purple for added fun.

You know that fulfilled feeling when you know that you've done something good?
 After a whole night of stapling, I must say, I'm very satisfied with the results. I'm a very happy woman. And my stapler is happy too.

If you're interested in making DIY leaves, click here :)

For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to email me at
adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓


Comments

Popular Posts