WORK ON MEDIA: Paper Flowers on Martha Stewart Living

It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of paper flower… I believe they can brighten up any kind of day and weather. So when I got the chance to contribute for Martha Stewart Magazine last year, of course I just had to go with the idea of decorating with these lovely paper florals. 




How lovely would those Hydrangeas be on the door? Or decorating gifts with cherry blossoms? Poppies for cupcake toppers maybe? (Click here for my paper poppies DIY tutorial) And who would have thought about roses on napkin holders? Last but not least, those tulips in a long clear glass. Prettiness all over!

POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

  1. lucu, kreatif banget
    http://ramuantradisionalkita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terima kasih... ayo, coba bikin juga :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts