A Frida Kahlo Planter Workshop

Some people would say I have a daring personality. Not a single background in interior or product design, or even business, I started #DreameshLiving focusing in home decor. And from there, I broaden my business to #DecorbyDreamesh, #DreameshGoodies, and #DreameshDIYClub.

The thing is, I've seen people with ideas and great concepts who lacks courage to go forward, and I don't want to miss that opportunity. So far I've been blessed with courage and strong will, despite the insecurities I feel along the way. I decide to move forward and tackle whatever problem that comes in the process. And that's what I did with my online workshop.

 This Frida Kahlo Planter Workshop was my 5th class. The workshop package was applicable for 2 person, so you got one 16 cm terracotta pot, and an option to choose 18/20/24 cm extra pot. Markers, paint and brushes, and colored felt fabrics are all included.

What I love about doing these workshops is feeling all the enthusiasm and excitement from everyone who joined. It reminds me why I do what I do and gives me the strength to grow. 

Everyone had so much fun and I'm very thankful for this opportunity. And during these hard times, I'm glad that I'm able to provide even just a bit of entertainment to take our minds off of all the unfortunate events that's been happening. 

And last but not least, check out the beautiful work of everyone! 😍
I hope everyone is safe and well, and always remember, when there's a will, there's a way.💓




For more info, please don't hesitate to reach me at

or 
DM me on Instagram @_Dreamesh

💓💓

Comments

Popular Posts