May Your Christmas Be Merry and Bright

Ho..ho..ho!

This year many things seem harder especially during the holidays. The special holidays used to bring families together, but now we have to spend these holidays apart. Those times we take to go on vacations, now we spend them at home.

But it's okay.

I've been spending a lot of time at home with my family, and I must say, I feel a lot closer to them than ever. My home is the place where I feel most safe and I'm grateful.

We cook a lot and my kids love it. The home school sessions are hard but it's manageable after some time. My business took a hit but oh well, what business doesn't? Plus I don't have to spend stressful amount of time in traffic. There are still so many things we can be grateful for and what's most important is that we're all healthy and safe.

And at this end of year, we pray for a better year ahead. May this pandemic end, and we can all be healthy again and have time to heal from all the tragedy we might've faced this year.
2020 was and is still feels like a test for all of us, but we will recover.

So here's to a better and wonderful world ahead.🍻
May we all learn from this pandemic and be better human beings.

My family and I wish you a safe Christmas and a Happy New Year 🎅🎇🎆.
















Comments

Popular Posts