Dreamesh DIY Club : Paint - Your - Own Terracotta Pot

I've been entertaining the idea of organizing an online DIY workshop for awhile now. At first, I was offered by a friend to organize an online workshop but the plan fell through. So one day, with the support of my husband, I decided to organize my own. 

My first class was on October 25th, and it went quite smooth (thanks to my husband's skilled knowledge of the technical stuff😏).  We did it through zoom and took about 2 hours. 



The workshop is for Paint-Your-Own Terracotta Pot. I came up with my own first design and made a template from it. It's quite a process but it's all worth it. The workshop package included 2 pots in different sizes, 2 sets of paints and brushes, and 1 template with tracing paper. All you had to do was sit tight and the package would be delivered to you.

 And here are some of the beautiful works of the lovely participants. I couldn't be more proud 💓


I hope everybody had fun. Because I sure did! 🎨
Plus, we get to do it in the comfort of our homes, traffic free!

And so, my next class will be on November 8th and I'm happy to say that it's fully booked. Thank you for your love and support. Please don't hesitate to reach me for info about my future classes or check out my instagram for updates. 



You can reach me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

or 

DM me on Instagram @_dreamesh

and I'll happily respond
💖



Comments

Popular Posts