Valentine's Day Post : A Very Barbie Birthday

On this Valentine's Day, I'd like to do a late post about a VERY pink, VERY Barbie, birthday dessert table. Because in every girl's life, there's always a Barbie phase.
Of course, the first thing that pops to mind when it comes to a Barbie theme, is PINK. Pink tablecloth, pink linens, pink tulle, pink almost everything.
Aqua garlands add color variation to the set and makes the pink pop out 💟

First, I installed pink tulle drapes over pink striped linen for the backdrop. Then for the dessert table, I covered the table with a darker shade of pink striped tablecloth. And to add color variation to the set, I covered the sides with aqua tulle garlands.

The custom made Barbie cake.
 The cake was placed in the middle and aligned with the Barbie picture on the backdrop. I used wooden cake pedestal and the color combinations worked perfectly.

Other desserts were also made for this party. Barbie cupcakes and pop cakes were set out on the table and they looked just as pretty and as yummy. They were so pretty, you'd have doubts whether to eat them or put them in a frame.

But after a taste, you'd think, "God, I'm glad I ate that cake!" because they're so crazy delicious. And after the cake, and the cupcakes, and the pop cakes, you could have a bite of the crunchy cookies. I bet you'd wish you could take them all home and keep some in your night stand for midnight snacks. 

Anyway, Valentine's Day is the perfect day to express your love to family, friends, lovers, and spouses. But mostly, it's a perfect day to indulge yourself in sweet little treats!

So YAY to desserts! And happy Valentine's Day! 💞



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓

Comments

Popular Posts