It's the (al)Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas is around the corner and what I enjoy the most in this holiday season is decorating for Christmas events. They usually involve a lot of twinkle lights, and flowers, and pretty ball ornaments, and all the little things I love.
First to be installed was the backdrop. I used wooden panels for the backdrop which gave a natural look that would work well with the Christmas decor. Then on the panels, I created a Christmas tree installation from ball ornaments and Christmas lights. 

White flowers and green leaves covered the table. Combined them with some white, wooden, and gold ornaments, and voila! I've created that white Christmas atmosphere.
For the podium, a white flower bouquet couldn't be more perfect. And to finalize and complete the decor, I decorated the choir stage with more Christmas ornaments.

With Christmas only a week away, I share your excitement as families and friends gather. 
🎄✨I wish you all a wonderful and joyous holiday!✨🎄




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓

Comments

Popular Posts