Buzzing Winery Experience

After the Halloween month was over, I took on another project with Vin+ where they were organizing a Wine Bash event.

Picture a cozy winery in a Tuscan vineyard. With the scent of grape leaves, combined with fresh air. Completed with the warm glow from the setting sun...

Ok, getting carried away.

Well I couldn't provide the fresh air (they had excellent air conditioning, though), but I sure could provide the excellent winery decor. Plus, their lighting arrangement created that warm glow like a setting sun would. Not really, but close enough. 😅

The whole decor required a lot of artificial grape tree leaves. And a lot of artificial grapes.
So I did my magic and turned the place into a warm and cozy winery.
My team and I covered the whole place with the artificial leaves and grapes. The red brick walls and wooden panels worked perfectly with the decor. I could almost feel the buzz of a good wine.

And next, for the serving tables, I added flowers for that fresh smell and more wooden props to create warm winery scene. Lastly, I included wooden barrels to complete the set, and of course, more flowers.

Hopefully, I've created a scene that suited the wine and dine experience.
 Actually, I'm quite sure of it. 😉

I wish all the guests a relaxing, buzzing, time there at Vin+.


HAPPY SUNDAY, EVERYONE! 





For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com

💓

Comments

Popular Posts