This Halloween Season

The ghosts, ghouls, and witches showed no sign of slowing down in this Halloween season. They all wanted to come out and play. I had to organize some serious haunting this week.

Here are the haunted venues..
After the last one, Vin+ Arcadia requested a Coco theme haunting. So I brought out photos of the afterlife, Coco style.

 These ghouls and witches haunted Lot 9, Bintaro.
Who wants to help the witch out from her cauldron?

I brought some haunted tombstones for The Four Seasons, Jakarta. This way, the ghosts would have somewhere to rest when they're tired. But I'm not sure the zombies would stay still.. 

 And last but not least, the P&G office. This haunting took place in their office, and during their event. I don't know how well the event turned out with all the ghosts flying to and fro, but hey, it all worked out in the end.

I'm glad all the parties involved were satisfied by the end of this month. And once again, from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to wish you a dark and haunted Halloween.

🍬🎃🎃🎃🎃🍬






























Comments

Popular Posts