Minecraft by the Pool

This birthday involved a small lot of Minecraft and a whole lot of water. A pool party was perfect for this little Minecraft fan. 

I started with the backdrop. Minecraft's main theme color is green, so I installed balloons with shades of green, and splashes of brown, blue, and creme. I also installed artificial grass because in Minecraft world, everywhere you look there's grass. Miles and miles of it.

Then a custom dessert table was in order. I figured the iconic Minecraft TNT would be perfect as the birthday cake stand. It looked perfect with the Minecraft birthday cake on top, like I imagined it would.

This Minecraft spot may be small, but the birthday kid sure had a great time.

You know what I always say; NO PARTY IS TOO SMALL!




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts