Ahoy, Matey!

Ahoy!
Happy Wednesday! 

As I was finishing some decorating while wishing for rain, I remembered a project I landed on a couple weeks back. It was a Nautical themed birthday party and it was big. So come aboard and I'll tell you all about it.
☸☸☸
This birthday party took place at Siku Dharmawangsa. The interior in Siku is mostly a combination of wood, gold, and marble.
Nautical theme means a lot of blue, and a lot of life buoy rings. The blue color comes from a combination of balloons and flowers. I added gold and white into the mix to add brightness into the decor and the room. This decor fits perfectly with Siku's interior.
 As you can see, I decorated every nook and cranny in this place. I covered standing tables with gold and blue, and the table setting contained more life buoys (you can never be too careful 😉) and custom place mats. To top it off, I covered the ceilings with more balloons.
 I also made custom helms, because what's a Nautical theme without a helm, right?
 Now let's move on outdoors. The dessert table was located outside, and there was also a white screen for a video they wanted to show. With this setting, the guests would be evenly scattered throughout the whole venue.
A custom backdrop for the dessert table was made for this project. I incorporated more blue, gold, and white to the outdoors. This way, the outdoor decor would seamlessly connect with the indoors.

For final touches I added color coordinated props and flowers on the tables. I made sure that every corner was embellished because in this Instagram era, every spot should be Instagrammable. Am I right?
So, release the anchor and enjoy the show! ⛴




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓





Comments

Popular Posts