Swingin' Back to the 50s

Let's warp back to the fifties, where the music is swingin' and the sock hop is booming. This retro age is way cooler than a freshly blended milkshake. Order up your burger and fries, and enjoy the ride.
 This 50s Diner theme was requested for a corporate event this week. For the main stage, I designed a 50s Diner backdrop with the iconic checkered tile. And don't forget the jukebox! The party wont be swingin' without one.
The Drive-In Movie Photo Booth
And what's a Diner without the drive-in movie? 
So I figured a drive-in movie backdrop is perfect for the photo booth. Car included. 
I wonder what movie they're showing..💭
  For the tables, checkered black and white table cover is in order. Then I printed vinyl record disc place mats and completed the set with blue flowers and red dotted vases. 
If only I could re-design the whole interior..💭
Oh well, one can only dream.
For the finishing touches, I added mix tapes and boom box wall decor. And now the decor is complete.
Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to the 50s. Ready to sip your shakes?



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts