A Very Boho Baby Shower

B is for Baby. 
B is also for Boho; my favorite theme.
This baby shower project was sent from the heavens, just like babies. This baby mama is going to give birth to one happy baby girl.

Starting from the backdrop, I used rustic wooden panels. I spiced it up with lace, dream catcher, and flowers for that boho look. And as this was an outdoor event, the backdrop also acted as the area partition.

 And now for the table setting. For the base, I used runners made from gunny sack and complete the setting with fruits and flowers in rustic vases.
The mismatched chair arrangement is mandatory in creating a hippie setting.

 And last but not least; desserts. These eye-candy cupcakes and cookies are not only adorable; but they're also yummy and delightful!

It's all very Boho-Chic and I love it!



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts