A Classic Baby Shower

 I love baby showers. I find this celebration of pregnancy truly joyous.
This one baby shower needed a classic, baby boy decor.
 Of course, I started off with baby blue and white. The venue's interior is simple but classy, so it was quite easy to pull off the classic decor. The baby blue and white brocade runner worked perfectly with the table. 
I completed the decor with matching flowers, vases, and custom placemats. I also installed tulle and pompoms for the chairs.
 To top it off, I added floating balloons and the decor is set. Small things can make big difference.

This kind of small but pretty project reminds me how lucky I am to be able to make a living from doing what I'm passionate about. I love my job!



For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts