Eid Mubarak From Team Dreamesh


The Ramadhan month is almost over. During this month, I've been blessed with a lot of projects and I couldn't have pulled everything off without my team. Between the projects, the kids, and finishing the touch-ups in our new house, I managed to have them all covered; and all because I have solid support system.

I've got carpenters, tailors, workshop instructors, designers, florist, stunt woman, and all others who have supported Dreamesh throughout these past 8 years. And of course, I couldn't have done this without my family.

We took the Dreamesh family photo last week, when we got together for iftar at my new home. It's not the full team but it's a family photo nevertheless. In this holy month, I'm expressing my gratitude for my whole team; the ones in this picture and the ones who are not. Alhamdulillah.

May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this blessed Ramadhan. And I wish you and your family serenity on this Eid Al-Fitr.

Comments

Popular Posts