Venus x Hijup Iftar & Beauty Soiree

Last Sunday, I got to work on another project with Hijup. They have been a loyal and valued client for years.

The event was Iftar and Beauty Soiree gathering for Hijup x Venus collaboration. This event included a talk show and a jar decorating workshop before Iftar. 

 
The brand color was blue, so I needed to incorporate a lot of blue in the decor. 
The products were also displayed among the table decor. That way, the guests would be able to try on and review the products first hand.

 
For the talk show, I decorated the backdrop with paper flowers and also did the layout for the display table.  And after that, the workshop begun. In this workshop, I instructed on how to make felt flowers as decorations for the jar.

 
 
The jar decorating workshop was fun. The guests were excited and they were very creative. And since it is Ramadhan, the jar decorating would also be a good idea for Ramadhan hampers.

There was also a competition for best jars, and I had to pick two best jars. It was hard choices to make but I had fun. Unfortunately, I was busy instructing and did not get a chance to take a picture of those two jars. 😅

Nevertheless, it's always a pleasure to work with loyal clients I call friends. And I look forward to our next project, Hijup.👌




For more inquiries, please, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts