Ramadan Kareem

We're here in the holy month of Ramadan. I'm counting my blessings as we all fast during this month. I've realized that I've come a long way to this point in my career and I am forever grateful.

One theme that becomes a high demand in this holy month is the Ramadan decor. I've come across a number of requests for this decor and for this I can only think of one word; Aladdin. 😉
Some of them were iftar events and of course these decors suited them perfectly. Lanterns and carpets play big roles in creating the middle eastern look.

Besides iftar events, a number of restaurants wished a Ramadan ambiance to match the Ramadan mood, so I fulfilled their wishes like the good Genie that I am. 😇



 The decor above took place at Siku Dharmawangsa and I used A LOT of carpets for this one.



The LOT 9 Bintaro requested a whole make-up during the holy month, so I did my magic for every nook and cranny.

The photos for this last one focused on the process of my magic transforming Brood en Boter. Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, was it?

With all the Ramadan ambiance and all these decor projects, I could almost feel a magic carpet ride coming my way. We're halfway through the fasting month and I feel more serene each passing day.

I wish you a peaceful and blessed fasting throughout this holy month 💗




For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to email me at

adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

Comments

Popular Posts