A Monster University Birthday Bash

Recently, I was down with a really nasty virus and had to rest for a week. Then the moment I got well, this project came along and I thought the timing couldn't have been more perfect. This project was a birthday party and it involved really cool monsters.

A boy's favorite characters are everything and this boy really loved Mike Wazowski and his buddy Sully from Monsters University. So we organized a Monsters University birthday party.



The table setting included a lot of blue, green, and a lot of monsters.


The dessert table is the highlight of the decor. Check out the cool birthday cake and cupcakes by Brenda Cake Cupcakes, and the custom cake pops by Cupkeiks. They look awesome and ALSO taste heavenly.

Nasty virus aside, I was really glad this project came along because getting back to work helped me heal ;)



For more inquiries, please do not hesitate to email me at
adreamesh@yahoo.com
💓

IG @brendacakecupcakes IG @cupkeiks_id 

Comments

Popular Posts