* Ho Ho Ho *


⛄ 
It's the most wonderful time of the year
There'll be much mistletoe-ing
And hearts will be glowing
When loved ones are near
It's the most wonderful time of the year


Christmas is here!! And Christmas decorations are one of the most wonderful things. So when Vin+ asked me to spice up their space with festive Christmas decor, I gladly accepted. 

Vin+'s elegant rustic theme goes well with a bit of gold and white. Plus, the wine bottle racks are great for backgrounds. Makes me wish that we had snow here in Indonesia. It would be GREAT for the decor. 


I used wooden palettes for the Christmas tree light display background. The cool wooden tone makes the lights pop out. 

When they light up, they create a warm Christmas-y feeling. Makes me feel all bubbly inside 💓

I added more lights in some corners to create warm ambiance.  

And though there's still no snow here in Jakarta, it's still Christmas. And I wish you a warm, joyful, and peaceful Christmas. 



There'll be parties for hosting
Marshmallows for toasting
And caroling out in the snow
There'll be scary ghost stories
And tales of the glories of
Christmases long, long ago


🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!! HO..HO..HO..🎄



Lyrics from "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" by Andy Williams


Comments

Popular Posts