// Memphis, Baby! \\



Now this reminds me of Wendy’s back in the 1990’s. With its kitsch patterns and bright colors, the Memphis design is making a comeback with a BANG! , and so did this lucky kid’s 1st birthday party.

I used simple patterns like stripes and wriggly lines, combined with bright colors such as yellow, blue, red, and orange. 

The black and white cake with a dash of yellow really spruced up the decor 💓💓

These cookies are total objet d'art they make my eyes sparkle with delight.
There's also memphis cookie pops involved on the table 😉

All in all, I really enjoyed decorating for this birthday party (I wish I had a birthday party like this when I was little). It was a challenging but fun theme and I'm certainly glad (and also proud) of how well it turned out. 

🔼🔽HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, RAZO!🔽🔼
I wish you all the happiness in the world and many cool birthday parties ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts