TeePee Party

It was a fine day for a TeePee party on Ava Adore’s big day! To be honest this past year, I have used a lot of teepees for party decoration. That’s why I decided to go ‘out of the box’ for this unique themed party. Yep, I went with cardboard teepees for a change! I surfed the internet trying to figure out the way to go with cardboards and even though I found many images of cardboard teepees but they were profesionally made. So I tried conversing the ideal image in my head and tadaaa!

What you need: Large used cardboard boxes, glue gun, scissors, lace fabric.

How to make:

1.    Cut out four long trapezoid-shaped pieces of cardboard. Mine measured 150 cm high.
2.    Place the cardboard side by side on the floor and glue them together from top to bottom.
3.    For the last piece (and also functioning as the teepee entrance), cut one short trapezoid-shaped cardboard, and glue it in the front.
4.    Cover the top and sides of the teepee using lace fabric (or any fabric you want, really) to create the tent feel.
5.    Be free to decorate your teepee with ornaments outside and pillows and cushions inside for a comfortable hideout.

FINAL TIP: Use a quilt blanket tied up to the high ceiling to create that tent feel at the dessert table!



POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts