Black & White Wedding

Did you know that dreamesh {handmade} DECOR has been decorating for weddings? I have decorated a few weddings in the past (starting from Andhara Early’s in 2011), but I must say that this Black and White Wedding for Nuy and Simon is one of my fave.  It was a paper galore wedding – absolutely my kind of wedding! 
The wedding aisle





                                                               The music area
                                                            The photo gallery

I got to express myself in several places at the venue: wedding aisle, music area, and photo gallery. Yes I played a lot with frames and white birdcages in different sizes, but what I love most is the black and white paper fans in gigantic sizes. I also made my own black and white anemone flowers from crepe paper and placed them into cans that I painted using chalkboard paint, which then I wrote the bride and groom’s initial over it with chalk. These little details go along way, and so I am happy that the bride and groom were as happy as I was.


















The happy weds, Nuy and Simon, at the wedding aisle


POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts