THROWBACK THURSDAY: TROPICANA SLIM CANOLA OIL LAUNCH

It was yet another honor for me to decorate an area for my client, Tropicana Slim from Nutrifood. This time, it was for the launching of Tropicana Slim Canola Oil. It was a bright red party! I went a little bit different this time with the chair decoration. Instead of tying the ribbon at the back, I clipped it with some sticker. A simpler yet cuter look!


Learning from the launch, the canola oil from Tropicana Slim is extracted from canola seeds producing oils low in saturated fat enriched with omega 3 – an alternative for healthier oil. I believe as much as Tropicana Slim does too that a healthy life starts from home, especially by the food cooked for the family.

Just like the usual frying oil, we can use canola oil to fry, though for a healthier lifestyle we should start reducing the consumption of deep fried foods. Also canola oil can be used as salad dressing, sautéing, pan-frying, and grilling. I certainly need to get my hands on this healthier choice!

POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA

Comments

Popular Posts