ONE YEAR OLDER.

There’s something about birthdays and me. We don’t really connect. I always fail to see my birthdays as something special. But I turned 35 last Sunday and it felt different, at least it was because the husband and the kid treated it differently. They were up from dawn to bake me a birthday cake! And when the night fell, they brought me to a fancy dinner so we could celebrate properly. But the thing is, as far as I could remember, I always try to celebrate my life everyday. With my loved ones. And doing the things I love the most. For that, I am truly grateful.


Oh it was Mother’s Day too that day, so Happy Mother’s Day to all of you grateful moms out there.. To those who can still smile when your kids are testing you! Be grateful. Always.



POSTED BY AMESH

Comments

Popular Posts