What you need:
Paper, scissors, hot glue, stapler, cardboard.
How to make:
I made these giant paper flowers using my poppy flower DIY here. However, I chose pastel color paper for these blossoms.
Choosing the right color for the center of the flower is totally up to you. I played with pastel shades while you can always contrast your petal to the pistil. Anything you think will go.
1. Make your poppies. Once you have made your poppies, put aside.
2. Glue your poppies to a circled cardboard in 15 cm diameter.
3. Start making the pistils. Cut thin strips of paper. Mine measured about 20 cm in width and around 1 m in length.
4. Now, start folding the strips in half. Then roll them up and secure with a stapler.
5. Fix the pistil into the center of your poppy and seal with hot glue. Done!
Here are more pictures of how I incorporated them in bolder colors for a wedding decoration.
See how such little makes a big difference?!
POSTED BY AMESH AND SHEILA